- Top 10 Korean Phrases to Know
- Hello – Ahn Yeong Haseyo
- Thank you – Kam Sa Ham Nida
- How much is it? – Ol Ma Yeh Yo?
- Sorry – Chway Seong Ham Nida
- Yes/No – Neh/ Ahn Ni Ye Yo
- Please give me ___ – ___ Joo Seh Yo
- Do you have ___ – ___ Iss Seo Yo?
- Where is ___? – ___ Oh Di Yeh Yo?
- I can’t speak Korean – Han Guk Mal Jal Mo Thae Yo
- Excuse Me – Jeo Gi Yo
- 10 Key Korean Phrases
Korean phrases are very easy to learn. The Korean language is surprisingly easy to learn, but for those looking for a quick guide to Korean phrases to know, SEOULSPACE has just the infographic for you. These ten phrases are pretty much all you need to know if you are traveling to Korea for a short period of time. It will only take about 1-2 hours to fully memorize these Korean phrases. Getting around Korea for tourists can be difficult without knowing the basic Korean phrases. So take some time to memorize these phrases and practice speaking them as quickly as possible. The faster you speak it, the more natural you will sound.
The list is based on the phrases you will use the most. If you are traveling to Korea, these are the Korean phrases to know that will help you in everyday situations. So start with #1 and work your way down. Koreans will give you extra service if you are a foreigner once they find out you have taken some time to learn the Korean language.
For a more detailed list, you can check out this article here.
My name is meme cheda and I want to be your new member of kpop